Friday, November 30, 2012

3 Weeks to Go!

8 Months Pregnant
We are getting super close to Baby Day and Meg and I are getting SUPER excited! So here is the quick catch up:

Late in October I took Meg to a Bed and Breakfast up in St. Cloud (where Meg and I went to college...the first time). The Bed and Breakfast is rated as one of the tops in the country and was our first time attending a B&B. We had a beautiful room and the hosts were very nice people. We spent the weekend walking around our old stomping grounds on campus, going on a garden/ river walk, and attending a St. Cloud State hockey game.

Sitting on the campus of St. Cloud State
Meg and I spent Thanksgiving weekend taking care of a few last things before the baby comes. The crib, crib mattress, changing table, clothes, dresser, blankets, etc... are all ready to go. The baby room looks great and I think we will have all the necessities to take care of our little one when he comes home from the hospital (at least for the first few days). However, with a work baby shower earlier this week and another one scheduled for friends and family this weekend, I know we will have to go through and organize it again.

Speaking of which, Meg had a baby shower with people from work this week. We got a ton of great stuff from these lovely ladies. They definitely went overboard with buying some great stuff for our little one. Meg and I are now just excited to put it all to good use.

Work baby shower!
On my work front, this week I had two appointments that I had to respond to that I could only tentatively plan on attending and one meeting I had to reschedule because the baby could be here soon. Things like that make the upcoming day feel even more imminent and exciting.

We are now visiting the doctor once every week. He says everything looks good and our baby continues to grow and develop on schedule. At our last appointment Meg had the final test that she needed to take. So now it is simply a matter of waiting for the big day to arrive.

And now for a few more pics, check out how gorgeous my pregnant wife looks:

Go Huskies!
Look at that wonderful bathroom in the B&B
What a pretty lady!
More fun at the work baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment